Sales Administrator Required For Multi Franchise Dealer Group
Our client, a Multi Franchise Dealer in the Plymouth area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional New Car Sales Administrator for their busy Sales Department.
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
- To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details.
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that customers needs are dealt with promptly.
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly.
- To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
Experience, qualifications, and training required:
- To be impeccable in personal appearance and hygiene.
- To have experience and skills within administration function.
- To have detailed knowledge of manufacturers policies.
- To have a calm and organised approach to tackling problems and workload.
- To have knowledge and experience of the sales operation within the motor trade.
For your hard work our client is offering a basic salary up to 18,000 working Mon - Fri 9.00am- 17.30pm