Ben works with a variety of businesses from Main Dealer Bodyshops, to Independent Accident Repair Centres, Fleet Management Companies and Commercial Dealerships, as well as all that is in between. If you are an experienced Bodyshop Worker, have a previous working experience with Commercial Vehicles or work within the world of Logistics, he would love to hear from you.
Here are his Top Three Automotive Jobs
- One of the Largest Full Service Fleet Management Companies
- Competitive Salary on Offer with the Chance to Earn Bonus
- Perfect Career Move for a Technician who is fed up of the Main Dealer Envirnoment
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- Up to £16 Per Hour
- A Company that invests in your Personal Development within your Career
- Excellent Rewards Package
- Be part of a Skilled and Successful Team
- Large Dealer Group with opportunity to Progress
- Overtime Available to boost your Earnings
- New position created for the Smart Repairer - you will be working with the Director to set up the workshop with all the equipment from the ground upwards!
- Manufacturer Training on all latest technology in Paint Mixing
These are just a handful of the Automotive Jobs that Ben is currently recruiting for. If you are in the Market for a new Motor Trade Job and want to find out more, please use our Automotive Job Search to see the positions we have on offer.
If these Motor Trade Jobs aren't for you, but you know someone who could be interested, why not Recommend a Friend today! If they are previously unknown to us and we manage to find them a new Job in the Auto Industry, we will pay you up to £100 in High Street Vouchers!