Danielle Axtell Carty, Senior Automotive Recruitment Consultant, looks after all of the Motor Trade Recruitment for the East Anglia region. With Auto Industry Vacancies in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, if you have Motor Trade experience and live in the East Anglia region, we urge you to contact Danielle today.
Danielle works with a wide range of Automotive Clients, from Motor Trade Dealerships to Accident Repair Centres, and Independent Vehicle Service Centres through to Fleet Maintenance Companies. She has a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the region.
Here are our Top Three Automotive Jobs in East Anglia at the moment:
- One of the Largest Full Service Fleet Management Companies
- Competitive Salary on Offer with the Chance to Earn Bonus
- Have Sole Responsibility for a Very Busy Service Centre
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- Enjoy all the benefits of working with some of the world’s best brands whilst retaining that close-knit family run business feel
- Brand Training Offered to help you Progress yourself
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Staff Discount Scheme
- Family Run Dealer Group
- Benefit from Leading Manufacturer Training
- Previous Vehicle Parts Experience is Essential
- Join a small but close-knit friendly team of Parts Advisors
Danielle would love to hear from experienced Motor Trade Professionals in the East Anglia region who are keen to boost their Automotive Career with a brand New Job. So if you are looking for something new, be sure to contact her today. She has lots of exciting Motor Trade Vacancies just waiting for your application.
If these Motor Trade Jobs aren't for you, but you know someone who could be interested, why not Recommend a Friend today! If they are previously unknown to us and we manage to find them a new Job in the Auto Industry, we will pay you up to £100 in High Street Vouchers!