Trafford Park, Manchester
Basic Salary - £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Monday to Friday - 08:00am - 16:30pm - NO WEEKENDS!!
Relaxed Environment ideal for someone who wants to come away from that fast paced targeted background working to tight deadlines and wants a more relaxed approach
This job role will consists of only minor body repairs - Anything from a Golf ball sized dent/Scratch to a Football size - Nothing bigger!
Panel Beater Responsibilities and Tasks
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage.
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies.
- removing damaged panels and parts, and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access.
- removing dents by hammering panels.
- straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
If this Panel Beating / Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs