- Basic salary in the region of £26,000 (doe) with an OTE of £30,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. with a Saturday morning rota paid as overtime.
- Opportunity to join a well regarded and family run dealer group in the area.
My client is ideally looking for somebody an experienced Service Technician who has the ability to complete some of the more mechanically involved work including Clutches and Cambelts. Applicants from either the Main Dealer network or a stable background within independents will be considered.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
• Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of franchised cars and used car stock.
• Keeping a clean and safe work space in a busy workshop
• Ensuring that paperwork and job cards are completed in line with manufacturer and group standards
• Enrolling on manufacturer courses to develop your product knowledge and technical ability
Full driving licence is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.