- Starting salary negotiable pending experience/qualifications likely to be between £20,000 - £30,000 per annum plus up to £2-3,000+ uncapped annual bonus potential and overtime earned.
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm only with flexibility for weekend work.
- Excellent additional company benefits and full manufacturer accredited training/development.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out service, maintenance and repair work on our client's vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer.
You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality workmanship and Health & Safety (HSE) procedures relating to the task at hand are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible for this Vehicle Technician role, you will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally have at least 1 to 2 years practical experience post qualification within a workshop environment.
You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Vehicle Technicians with an MOT licence, experience on hybrid vehicle technology, and experience with PSA vehicles would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Negotiable basic salary pending experience/qualifications likely to be between £20-30,000 per annum.
- Generous uncapped monthly time save bonus scheme of up to £2-3,000+ per annum.
- Overtime availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Access to further technical training/development which also helps further increase your salary.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with your annual leave allowance increases over the length of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare provisions, access to hundreds of online/high street retailer discounts, free MOT's and 50% of vehicle servicing, staff purchase discounts on vehicles, and lots more!
- Fantastic career prospects with one the UK's most popular car brands and a company that has been awarded as a ‘Best Company To Work For' in the annual Sunday Times listings.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday plus overtime at time and a half.
- The workshop is currently closed on weekends, however our client is planning to re-open this down the line so flexibility around this is required.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.