- £23,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE
- 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Established Independent Dealer with great career progression opportunities and perks
Parts Sales are crucial to the success of the business therefore the successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role or be motivated to learn & develop as needed.
Role & responsibilities for the Parts Advisor role:
- Deal with customer enquiries in a friendly, timely manner by email, phone & face-to-face.
- Offer advice to assist with fault diagnosis with a view to maximising profit for the business.
- Support colleagues in listing parts on our own website & eBay
- Place orders with suppliers, book in deliveries & follow up on shortages
- Assist in keeping internal stock systems up to date
- Cover for colleagues during absences.
- Housekeeping in goods in/out area & stores
- Previous experience in Motor Trade Parts is essential
- Good mechanical awareness/knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of products to customers
- Strong IT skills
- Good telephone manner and able to advise customers on parts required
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Methodical and orderly approach to work
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!