- Commercial Dealership
- Basic 33K, OTE 35K
- Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:30
- Alternate Saturday Mornings
Main Duties of a Workshop Controller:
- Oversee the daily running of the workshop, booking in of work and prioritising workload to meet customer needs, ensuring a steady flow of work through the workshop
- Estimate both mechanical and body repairs to vehicles and trailers
- Liaise with external and internal customers to ensure work is authorised.
- Liaise and negotiate with parts department to ensure parts availability and ensure service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to
- Previous supervisory experience
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of the Kerridge IT system
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Class 1 HGV licence
- Scania product knowledge
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.