- Salary ranging from £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Accident Repair Centre Based in Farnborough
- Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5pm with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings on a rota.
This is a hands on Parts Advisor role you will based at one of our clients Farnborough sites, processing orders, chasing delays and liaising with the bodyshop and estimating team, suppliers and key stakeholders.
Parts Advisor required for a busy Bodyshop:
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience and attitude!
- Monday - Friday 7.30 - 5pm with Saturday mornings on a rotational basis
- Working closely with the shop floor and group bodyshop manager, dealing primarily with internal customers/workshop staff
- Be an integral part of the department, to keep things running smoothly and quickly solve any problems that may arise.
- Experience working in a Parts Department within the Motor Trade, ideally in a Dealership or Bodyshop
- Know your way around cars / knowledge of vehicle parts
- Ensure everything required is available, source alternatives and deal with every problem with an effective solution
- Being a positive employee with enthusiasm and willingness to help the team achieve their goals
- Previous relevant experience as a Parts Advisor
- Confident and professional, delivering a high standard of customer service.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2000 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.