- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Every Other Saturday Morning Worked – 4 hours.
- Salary circa £28,000 basic + Team Bonus = On Target Earnings up to a maximum of £34,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The majority of their work is on cars but they also work on light commercial vehicles too. They have a local, loyal customer base whom expects the best service possible. They have a fantastic family-feel working environment, a clean inviting workshop and use of top of the range diagnostic systems.
Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
- Fault finding and minor electrical work.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- The Successful Car Mechanic Requirements:
- Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record working in professional automotive workshop as a Vehicle Technician.
- A positive, professional 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
- Skill Set - Able to Repair/Replace:
- Timing Chain and Cam-belts.
- Brakes and Clutches.
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nuneaton please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts