- Basic Salary up to £34,000 dependent on experience
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am - 5:30pm
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Vehicle Technician:
- Carry out service and repairs, including diagnostics.
- Be able to work to timed appointments.
- Ensure opportunities are identified to improve business/profitability.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities.
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development.
- Skills Required:
- Customer orientated.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate and capable of liaising in-house electronically.
- Full driving licence.
- Can-do attitude.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!