- Norfolk Region
- Fantastic long term career progression.
You will be required to do full day to day responsibility for the management of this very busy Accident Repair Centre:
- Accountability for the quality and performance of the site
- Motivate, manage, lead and develop the team at branch level
- Direct control for H&S, EPA, Housekeeping and other legal requirements at the Branch
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, key to key times, accuracy of repairs & estimates
- Manage audit requirements for internal and external sources
- Complete administration, reporting and follow work systems as required Promote and have accountability for best practice
- Ensure adherence to Manufacturers and Work Providers Repair Processes
- Meet or exceed targets, budgets and objectives
- Be both positive and pro-active
- Provide input and collaboration with other Branch Managers
If this Bodyshop Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire, please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!