- Up to £12-£17.70 per hour pending experience plus bonus and overtime.
- 40 hour week Mon-Fri.
- Industry leading package benefits as well as manufacturer accredited training/development.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a team, your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all our client's policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary between £12-£17.70 per hour (£25,061-£36,995 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a generous performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over length of service.
- Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career development prospects with the UK's largest commercial vehicle dealer group.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.