- £30k Basic Salary + Competitive Bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
- No weekends!
We are recruiting on behalf of our Automotive Dealer Client for a LCV Technician / Van Technician.
As a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our client you will be required to service and repair Light Commercial Vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring they are fixed to the high standards as dictated by our Client.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client:
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New LCV Technician, LCV Mechanic, Van Mechanic, Van Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.