- Basic Salary up to £38,000 + Bonus
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Accident Repair Group
- £750 Sign on Fee!
- Havant, Hampshire.
Our Client is a one of the largest automotive Accident Repair groups within the UK. They are a BS 10123 Accredited Bodyshop, with multiple manufacturer accreditations.
They have the latest technology and equipment available in the Accident Repair Market, and offers ATA Training Accreditations alongside a fantastic working environment.
They are seeking a Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator to join their Havant team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
What’s on Offer with this Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator role?
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Basic Salary: £38,000
- Opportunity for Bonus
- IMI (ATA) Accreditation Training & support
- Company Pension
- New Car Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Retailer Discounts
- Entertainment & Theme Park Discounts
- Supportive Workshop Environment.
- Undertake the inspection of damaged vehicles
- Assessing the full extent of the damage, costs of repair and timeframes.
- Identify the correct prescribed repair method and prepare, record and maintain records of electronic and manual estimates.
- You will then liaise effectively with insurance companies to obtain their authority to repair the vehicle at the costs estimated.
- You will also effectively liaise with customer’s engineers and technicians to explain and ensure they understand the repair methodology.
- Be able to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps deliver on their service commitment to customers.
- Ideally you are qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds or ATA qualified with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You will have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.