- Basic salary up to £27,000 / £33,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5
MET Fitter Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be Level 3 Qualified and have a stable working background as a MET Fitter (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) / Auto Electrician.
- You must be able to maintain a high standard of work whilst working within a busy bodyshop.
- You must be capable of stripping and fitting steering/suspensions, removing and installing engines/gearboxes, carrying out full wheel alignment and fitting body parts and trims.
- Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
- Holding an ATA Accreditation in MET would be a significant advantage.
- A basic salary of up to £27,000 depending on your experience.
- A place within a stable and busy bodyshop where you will join a close-knit team.
- The client offers a bonus structure based off your efficiency which can take your earnings up to £33,000.
- Training and progression opportunities available.
If this MET Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cramlington, please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.