- Up to £16 per hour plus a very generous uncapped bonus potential.
- Flexible working hours!
- Great and rare opportunity.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Automotive Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
For this Paint Sprayer role, you will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Candidates for this Paint Sprayer role with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Paint Sprayer, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £16 per hour depending on experience
- Extremely generous uncapped incentivised bonus structure to be discussed further upon application.
- Overtime paid at £20 per hour if you work at over 100% efficiency, if not this is paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- Working hours are highly flexible! 40 or 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Our client is willing to look at a 4 day working week for the right person. This would be a 10-12 hour working day.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.