Our client, a Main Dealership, are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Vehicle Technician that lives local to the High Wycombe Area.
The ideal Mobile Vehicle Technician will have Automotive Mobile Service Vehicle Technician experience. Ideally, you'll also have an MOT testing qualification and some main dealership experience, however not essential for this Mobile Vehicle Technician role.
Our Client is offering the successful Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Salary £30,000 - £34,000 Plus Bonus!
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm with Saturday Morning's on a Rota
- A Company Van – Fully Equipped
- Excellent Company Benefits.
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- Must be Main Dealer Trained.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.