- Basic Salary up to £27,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2/3 Sats 08:30 – 12:00
- Southampton, Hampshire
- Accident Repair Group.
Our Client is a long established Vehicle Accident Repair Centre, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop. They work with multiple manufacturers and have a strong relationship with major insurance companies.
They are seeking a Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator to join their Southampton team!
This Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator role is a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
For this Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator role, you will need to have prior experience within the automotive trade, ideally with experience within the Accident Repair Sector.
What’s on Offer for the successful Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator?
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2/3 08:30 – 12:00
- Continuous Training and Development
- Basic Salary: £27,000
- Opportunity for Bonus
- Supportive Workshop Environment.
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Liaising with customers by phone and in person
- Liaising with insurance companies and work providers
- Estimating damage to customers vehicles
- Estimating using insurance companies preferred computer system
- Estimating on or off site
- Valuating vehicle to repair costs
- Estimating by insurer and work providers guidelines
- Ordering correct parts with parts department (genuine or non genuine)
- Obtaining correct repair methods
- Updating customers, insurers and work providers of repair status
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating online insurance/work provider systems
- Imaging vehicles throughout stages and uploading them
- Creating job cards with repair methods attached
- Obtaining repair authority
- Updating records on Autoflow
- Working to BSI0125 guidelines
- Full UK Driving licence
- Previous Experience within an ARC network preferable
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.