- 40 hours per week.
- Lots of over time available
- Up to £40,000 depending on experience.
As an MET Technician, you will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles within a fast paced working environment.
You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding MET Technician role.
Responsibilities as an MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
- Inspections and testing.
They are looking for MET Technicians who demonstrate long term commitment to their employer, a mature outlook and work ethic, and flexibility towards working hours in order to get the job done!
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dagenham please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.