I joined Perfect Placement in July 2008 having worked in the aviation industry as a long-haul cabin crew for seven years. I came from a motor trade family, my Grandfather and Father owned and ran Spencer & Coggs Ltd in London which became a Vauxhall Dealership in 1959, and so, I felt it was an interesting combination to get back to my roots and utilise one of my passions…working with people!
Since joining I have gained a broad skillet set working in the world of automotive recruitment, covered a number of areas in the UK, currently Essex and East London, been promoted twice and taken part in training, mentoring and managing new members of staff over the years.
I love the fast-paced environment I work in as well as being able to instantly build and maintain good relationships with candidates and clients alike, getting to know new people and businesses of all sizes means there’s never a dull day! Equally, it helps me to better understand your needs to ultimately provide you with the solution you are looking for, delivering a speedy result and making your life easier.
In my role as Principal Recruitment Consultant the service I provide covers a range of things:
1) A solution to a problem – The majority of my clients have tried other avenues before seeking my assistance believing the hype about “recruitment agencies” only to be pleasantly surprised that I’m professional, personable and actually get the result they desire.
2) Find time in your day – an odd one you might think, but how much time in your day do you really have to look for a good employee or find that perfect new job?! If, like me, you're working long hours with little time left over for anything else how great would it feel to have one less thing to worry about doing!
3) Knowledgeable – I take a consultative approach, with over 12 years of specialised automotive experience in the recruitment sector I offer realistic advice on current market conditions in the local area, equally many people seek out my advice too which I’m always happy to help with.
4) Process-Driven – People like to know that I am doing my job properly and working to GDPR standards, all vacancies are fully qualified with clients prior to them being worked and candidates are fully registered, this enables me to know I have a good match when I find one.
5) Delivering a speedy result - I make lives easier! Every hiring employer is busy running a successful business, they don’t have time in their working lives to search or wait for the right person to join their team. I proactively find a good match for you by working diligently.
6) Managing my Team – it’s important to me that whether you deal with myself or my Recruitment Executives the service you get is the same, so it’s less of a headache for you!
Ultimately through years of experience and my own personal motto “treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself” I will go that extra mile to deliver an excellent service with the highest integrity to make sure either your vacancy is filled with the perfect person or to make your career dreams come true!