Accident Repair Centre Service Advisor required in Fareham
- Monday - Friday 8 - 17:30
- Saturday Optional Overtime
- Automotive Experience essential
- Salary Negotiable based on Experience
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist / Advisor to join their team.
You will need to have a proven track record working as an automotive Customer Service Advisor or Bodyshop Receptionist. You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
The successful Service Advisor will:
- Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop.
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer’s requirements.
- Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out.
- Coordinates Bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work.
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience and knowledge of excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Joel at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.