Dependent on Experience
21 days ago
- Mon-Sat with a day off in the week and Sunday on Rota
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Company car included
The successful candidate should have previous experience in a sales management role within a Main Dealership within the automotive industry.
Your duties will include:
- Demonstrate strong control with the sales process and stock.
- Recognition of need deliver highest standards of CSI.
- Being responsible for training and motivating a team of Sales Executives in a hands-on style.
- Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets.
- Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Consistently monitoring and encouraging the team.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness.
- Able to motivate, have an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
Main Car Dealer Motor Trade sales management experience is essential.
If this Automotive Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.