£26000 per annum
23 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000
- Hours: 0830 - 1700, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
A longstanding and trusted client of ours in the Mansfield area is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join its workshop.
As the successful Vehicle Technician, the role will consist of:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on various makes of motor vehicle.
- Perform MOTs if you have a licence.
- Complete work in a professional and fully equipped workshop outside the PLC and motor group network.
What you need to be successful in this Vehicle Technician role:
- Ideally, a Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Solid experience in the trade and capability across a wide range of tasks.
- An MOT Licence is desired but not essential.
- The personality to join a close-knit independent workshop team.
What you get:
- To work for a great client of ours and a friendly, knowledgeable manager.
- Relief from the bureaucracy of the PLCs, whilst joining a professional outfit.
- An employer with a strong local reputation.
- A competitive basic salary.
Please get in touch with any applications and enquirie.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.