£28000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client a highly successful and well established Volume Main Dealership in Salisbury, Wiltshire - is seeking to employ a highly experienced Technician to work within their busy yet friendly Company, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company’s high standards.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technicians:
- Salary Offered - £28,000 Basic with an OTE of £38,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 – 17:00, Weekends on a rota
- Staff car schemes and a company tool purchase schemes
- Weekly Bonus Schemes
- The ideal candidate will receive manufacture training
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.