Dependent on Experience
3 months ago
Salary Dependent on Experience
Monday - Friday
Saturday on Rota
Our client is a long-established Main Car Dealership that has continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of it employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities as an Aftersales Manager for our client will include:
- Lead the aftersales department in a clear, considered and appropriate manner and build an accountable and progressive business unit.
- Analyse the vast array of data available, to make swift, decisive and effective decisions to change the direction of, or operation within, your department, for the benefit of delivering an outstanding result.
- Ensure all employees are set clear objectives.
- Encourage the effective and accurate usage, and compliance with, all systems and processes.
- Ensure that all reporting information is compiled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Encourage and maintain a culture of customer service excellence.
If this Automotive Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.