South East England
£55000 per annum
14 days ago
Flexible Working Location - Between Home / Head Office
Up to £55,000 Salary
Company Car, Company Benefits Scheme
We are looking to identify a FCA compliance professional to take on the position of Group FCA Compliance Manager, to ensure this Automotive group remains compliant with the FCA regulations.
- To support the Financial Director in submitting all financial reports to the FCA
- Ensure all regulatory fees are calculated and paid correctly.
- Ensure the sales processes and procedures within the Group are compliant with the FCA regulations and requirements.
- Ensure that the Operational Board are kept abreast of any relevant regulatory changes.
- Ensure that all relevant regulatory reports and returns are completed correctly.
- Ensure that there are mechanisms in place to identify poor performance, which exposes the Group to regulatory fines and customer detriment.
- Work to develop a performance management and positive company culture within the Group.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with all relevant partners.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.