£22000 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: up to £19,000 basic + bonus = OTE £22.000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm / Saturdays worked on a rota 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Due to expansion of the business,our automotive Franchise Dealer client has an exciting new opportunity for a Main Dealer experienced Car Parts Advisor based in Leicester.
As a Company they have been expanding this last year, have a highly dedicated and motivated workforce and value their staff in a family-feel working environment.
Duties for this role will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
- Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.