£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 (NO WEEKENDS).
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 Depending on Experience.
The Role as the successful Panel Beater:
- Complete Panel Repair and stripping/fitting work within an independent, franchise-approved accident repair centre.
- Carry out additional minor cosmetic repairs.
- Help in other areas of the business as required.
What you need to be successful in the Panel Beater role:
- Experience and/or qualifications within automotive panel beating.
- The personality to succeed in a small, close-knit organisation.
- Ability to carry out other types of body shop repair would be advantageous but not essential.
- Willingness to be flexible according to the needs of the business.
What you will get:
- A competitive starting basic salary.
- The ability to increase earnings with performance.
- A great working environment with a varied role.
- An escape from the bureaucracy of larger organisations but a high-performing, franchise-approved employer.
Please get in touch with applications and queries soon, as the client is ready to hire straight away for this Panel Beater role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.