£35000 per annum
13 days ago
- £26,000- £35,000 DOE
- Automotive Dealership
- Full Time / Permanent
You MUST HAVE previous dealership experience within the motor trade.
Your duties may include:
- Bank reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger Payment Run
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal postings
- Payroll authority, checking & loading onto the bank
- Month-end payroll summary
- Submit management accounts onto METIS
- Fixed Asset Register (manual file of copy invoices kept)
- Payroll exceptions (bonus/overtime accruals)
- Sending out sales ledger statements
- Aftersales reconciliations
- Vehicle stock check
- Vehicle stock reconciliations
- Setting up PAYE /VAT payments
This Dealership Accountant role requires a hands-on approach and encompasses the whole range of accounting activities to final management accounts preparation and review with the management team, submission of manufacturer composites and annual accounts. The Dealership Accountant role reports to the Finance Director and the General Manager works closely with the Vehicle Sales Administrator and will be responsible for supervising the Accounts & Administration Assistant.
We are open-minded as to whether this Dealership Accountant role best suits:
- An Assistant Accountant who is looking to step up and be mentored over a period of time into the Dealership Accountant's role; or
- An existing Dealership Accountant looking for a change.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Dealership Accountant Job interests you or you would like to find out about any other Dealership Jobs in the Warrington Area, contact Ian at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.