£26000 per annum
3 months ago
- £26,000+ Basic
- Monday to Friday with Saturdays on rota.
- Must have Class 3, 4, 7
Main Duties of an MOT Tester:
- Complete MOTs to a high standard - Commercial vehicles of up to 3.5 Tonne
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to Workshop Manager possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company and the Manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
- 4+ Years experience
- A stable Career History.
- Be able to provide 2 references.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.