£30000 per annum
8 months ago
- Up to £30,000+ annual earnings.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm.
- Modern and well-equipped working conditions.
Our client, a growing Independent Fleet Repair Specialist in the Cheltenham region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop!
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include diagnosing and carrying out service and repair work on our client’s wide range of vehicles (mainly light commercial vehicles and cars) to the standards laid down by our client as well as carrying out MOT tests if you have an MOT license. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Group Operations Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client are adhered to at all times. You will also be occasionally required to respond to vehicle breakdowns.
In order to be eligible you will need to live in the Cheltenham region or be able to easily commute to Cheltenham. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum with ideally 2/3+ years’ experience post-qualification. You will need hold a driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with any experience working in a fleet repair environment or welding/fabrication experience would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential. An active MOT license would also be advantageous however is non-essential
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £28,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a generous workshop performance bonus scheme providing an expected annual earnings of £30,000+ per annum
- Overtime subject to availability.
- Full in-house training.
- Participation in workplace pension scheme.
- A friendly working environment with a modern and well-equipped workshop.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm with a lunch break. No weekend work is required however occasional overtime might be subject to business demand.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.