£28000 per annum
19 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm plus rota’d Saturday Mornings
- Salary: Circa £26,000 basic (negotiable)
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
You will be working alongside the other Technicians in the workshop as a Vehicle Technician, performing the more complex repairs as well working on various services and repairs, whilst help distribute jobs and drive efficiencies of a small workshop.
Diagnositc Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller Requirements:
- A professional track record as a qualified Vehicle Technician.
- Be confident in leading technicians, supporting and advising them
- Have the ability to work well in a team and also using your own initiative.
- Hold a valid UK driving license and your own toolbox.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hertfordshire or North London please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.