£32000 per annum
2 months ago
Experienced Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required in the Colchester, Essex area.
- Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5.30pm & Saturday's on a rota 9am - 2pm.
- Salary of up to £24,000
- Great opportunity!!
Our client an Independent Garage in the Colchester area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
The duties as the successful Vehicle Technician may include…
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
- Liaison with manufacturers and Vehicle Parts Advisor's.
You will require a driving licence.
You will need also need your own tools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5.30pm & Saturday's on a rota 9am - 2pm.
You will ideally live within the Colchester area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive in Essex, please contact James Trudgill.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.