£40000 per annum
10 days ago
- £15,000 basic OTE £40,000+
- Monday-Friday 8.45am-6pm
- Every other Saturday/Sunday 9am-5pm / 11am-4pm
The successful applicant will have the desire to produce results, a commitment to excel and be able to build outstanding customer relationships within the Automotive Industry.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate an outstanding track record in motor vehicle sales and will be dynamic, self-motivated and highly results orientated.
Key Responsibilities as a Car Sales Executive
- Discuss the customer's needs and the features of different vehicles with sound knowledge
- Negotiate the sale price of cars, including possible trade-in values
- Work out finance payments, including cash and car loans
- Sell accessories or after-sales service
- Meet sales targets
- Arrange test drives
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.