Negotiable, depending on experience
3 months ago
We are seeking a Motorcycle Technician to join our Client’s Motorcycle Dealership in the Stevenage area.
Our client’s focus is on their staff and customers they want to inspire each other to delight their customers. They have fantastic facilities with a great team ethic.
Our Client is offering the successful Motorcycle Technician:
- Potentially flexible / part-time hours during this uncertain period
- No weekend work
- Negotiable, Competitive Basic Salary
- 28 days of holiday
Duties of a Motorcycle Technician with our Client
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times those set by your Manager.
- Test, diagnose faults and repair Bikes as and when requested by your manager or supervisory staff.
- Advise and report on vehicle and parts faults and servicing requirements noticed while working on vehicles, including future servicing repair requirements
- Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.
What our Client expects of their Technician
- Level 3 in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair or Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent) with Motorcycle Experience.
- City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motorcycles vehicles for a minimum of 1 year.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail
- Having good manual dexterity
- Being able to work alone.
- Good time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motorcycle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stevenage please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Motorcycle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.