12 days ago
We are seeking a Motorcycle Technician to join our Client’s Motorcycle Dealership in the Stevenage area.
Our client’s focus is on their staff and customers they want to inspire each other to delight their customers. They have fantastic facilities with a great team ethic.
Our Client is offering the successful Motorcycle Technician:
- Potentially flexible / part-time hours during this uncertain period
- No weekend work
- Negotiable, Competitive Basic Salary
- 28 days of holiday
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times those set by your Manager.
- Test, diagnose faults and repair Bikes as and when requested by your manager or supervisory staff.
- Advise and report on vehicle and parts faults and servicing requirements noticed while working on vehicles, including future servicing repair requirements
- Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.
- Level 3 in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair or Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent) with Motorcycle Experience.
- City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motorcycles vehicles for a minimum of 1 year.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail
- Having good manual dexterity
- Being able to work alone.
- Good time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Motorcycle Technician role, or others we have in Hertfordshire, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.