£30000 per annum
9 days ago
- Salary Depending On Experience
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays as Overtime
- Luxury Vehicle Workshop
Key Responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician Role, May include;
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes/repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
- Due to the nature of this role it is essential that any applicant be fully qualified to NVQL3 or equivalent.
- It would also be advantageous if applicants had previous main dealer experience.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.