£34000 per annum
12 days ago
- Immediate Start
- 51 Hours Per Week Paid Hourly!
- 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 8-2 Saturdays.
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles from Vans up to 7.5 tonne.
- Service and repair components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- Road testing when deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed Company expectations.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.