£28000 per annum
3 months ago
- Up to £28,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am - 12pm
- Family Run Commercial Vehicle Site
The Service Advisor key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- Front line customer service
- Dealing with all bookings and enquiries in a team of two
- Updating customers on cost of repairs and gaining authority
- Chasing final order numbers
- Enquiries are made either via email or phone and in person
- Raising T cards for bookings
- Raising job cards for the techs and matching in the relevant paperwork
- Dealing with scheduled servicing
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively. Having previous experience within a similar role wold be highly advantageous. They will also be required to have sound technical knowledge of the motor trade in order to answer any questions customer may have when calling the site.
Hours for the Service Advisor role:
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Salary for the Service Advisor Role:
Up to £28,000 Depending On Experience
If you are interested in working at a Family Run Commercial Vehicle site or you want to find out about other Automotive Jobs in Southampton then please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, covering the whole of the UK, ranging from places such as Scotland, Wales and Essex. So if you want to find out about Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, get in touch with one of our recruitment consultants today!