Negotiable, depending on experience
3 months ago
• Southampton Area
• Negotiable Basic based on experience
• Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am - 4:30pm
Managing a team of 5 technicians you will be required to control the 'Front of house' by dealing with customers and distributing workload accordingly.
You will not be required to be on the tools yourself but mechanical knowledge is required and must also possess excellent selling skills with the ability to see a maximise every opportunity that presents itself.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team along with an ability to provide exceptional customer service.
You will be expected to have a professional approach with excellent customer service skills and able to build great rapport with both customers and colleagues.
• Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards.
• Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding customer needs.
• Working out Profit and Loss costs of the site, balancing everything accordingly.
• Understanding the external factors (economic/environmental) affecting the motor industry.
• Leading by example showing initiative and self-motivation.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
• Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity or any other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!