Negotiable, depending on experience
18 days ago
- Salary depends on experience.
- Hours 0830-1730 Monday to Friday, 1 in 2 Saturdays 0800-1200.
The successful Parts Advisor will:
- Assist with the supply of automotive parts.
- Sell products and upsell additional items.
- Work with different departments to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
What you will need:
- Knowledge and experience of automotive parts.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, or a skill set to match this level.
- Good communication skills.
- Stable working history.
- Strong work ethic and confidence to succeed in the sales side of the role.
What you will get as the successul Parts Advisor:
- A role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours, you will join a team with others that we have placed there.
- Access to brand training and qualifications.
- Great working atmosphere in an established business.
- The ability to earn a highly competitive package.
Please get in touch with applications and any queries.
If you feel this Parts Advisor role is for you or you would like to find out about other Automotive Jobs in the Lincoln area then please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.