£33000 per annum
9 days ago
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester required in Derbyshire
- Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm, 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8am-12:30pm (average 44.5 hours per week)
- Basic Salary Up to £30,000 OTE £33,000
- Independent garage that works on both Cars and Vans
- The Chance to Escape the PLC Culture
- 28 Days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Wide Range of Work, Vehicle Types and Skills Used Daily
- Competitive Salary Packages to Suit Your Skill Level
- Level 3 Qualified, Display High Levels of Work & Served as a Technician, at Least 3yrs Previously
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience on either cars or vans, you might also have experience on HGVs (This is not essential)
- MOT Licence is sought after, but not essential
Applicants who have worked with HGVs / LGVs / PCVs would also be encouraged to apply.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the East Midlands please contact Sam Bucther at Perfect Placement, Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!