£28000 per annum
3 months ago
- Up to £28,000 Depending On Experience
- 40 hour per week Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Independent Specialist Service & Repair Centre
• Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
• Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
• Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
• Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
• Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
• Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
40 Hours per week Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays (1 & 1/2)
Due to the nature of the role, the applicant must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If you are interested in the Vehicle Technician Job or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Southampton, please contact Joel Vincent at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.