£50000 per annum
18 days ago
- Monday - Friday - 08:30 – 17:30
- £25,000 - Circa £50,000 OTE
- Parts Dealership
Key Responsibilities for this Sales Manager role:
- Managing the Sales department in its entirety
- Second Facing Customers if required
- Maximising profitability and revenue within the Car Sales Department
- Assisting the Sales Team with reaching and exceeding their targets
- Have a proven track record within a Sales Manager role
- Be results driven with a key focus on meeting objectives
- Adaptable, analytically and a strong communicator.
If this Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Joel at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!