£60000 per annum
18 days ago
Vehicle Technicians / Car Mechanics required in Norway!
- Opportunity to relocate to Norway.
- Fantastic earning potential
- Mon - Fri - 37.5hrs
- Excellent Home/Work life balance
In Norway, 99% of people are fluent in English so no knowledge of the Norwegian language is needed.
Norway is one of the best countries in the world for their economy, government and way of life. With a flat tax rate and additional holiday pay of CIRCA 12% of your annual salary (on top of your salary) 5 weeks annual leave which can be taken consecutively and a very relaxing way of life. This opportunity literally could change your life.
Why someone from the UK…? - Norwegians love the English work ethic (Within the Motor trade). The UK Motor Trade is renowned for graft, pressure, high targets and not the best pay for the responsibilities. Norway has a more laid back approach, less targets and a better home/work life balance. Plus the English language is spoken worldwide. So people from the UK settle in easier and along with their work ethic, provide the perfect solution to their skill shortage.
What our Client is offering the Vehicle Technician:
- Included in this opportunity
- £45k-£60k Basic Salary + Bonus and excellent Overtime rates
- Flights included
- Deposit and 1st months rent included
- Assistance in buying transportation
- Working in a English speaking workshop
- Progression Opportunities
- Norwegian language lessons (if you wish to learn the language)
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norway please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.