£55000 per annum
2 months ago
- Relocation Package
- Fantastic opportunity to relocate
A flexible, highly motivated individual to be part of a dedicated team who take pride in the quality of their work, and have a true passion for providing the best level of customer service.
About the role:
As a Panel Beater you will be responsible for the repair and replacement of motor vehicle bodywork which has been damaged in an accident. Within the role you will also be responsible for assessing vehicles to establish the extent of the damage and deciding on a repair or replacement. The role involves repairing minor accident repair but not limited to more major repair work in high volume to targets.
Working in our refurbishment team, duties include:
- Removing damaged panels
- Strip/ refit trim and panel interior
- Refitting new/ repaired panels
- Repairing damaged bodywork using traditional and modern techniques
- Repairing small dents, holes, corroded areas using a compound filler
- Using jig alignments equipment/ strong puller to pull out any damage to semi-structural vehicle parts i.e. bonnet or wheel arches
- Using line puller to pull out damage to non-structural (cosmetic) panels/ using easy puller to repair minor dents/ refine work performed by strong and line pullers on other panels.
In Norway, 99% of people are fluent in English so no knowledge of the Norwegian language is needed.
Norway is one of the best countries in the world for their economy, government and way of life. With a flat tax rate and additional holiday pay of CIRCA 12% of your annual salary (on top of your salary) 5 weeks annual leave which can be taken consecutively and a very relaxing way of life. This opportunity literally could change your life.
Why someone from the UK…? - Norwegians love the English work ethic (Within the Motor trade). The UK Motor Trade is renowned for graft, pressure, high targets and not the best pay for the responsibilities. Norway has a more laid back approach, less targets and a better home/work life balance. Plus the English language is spoken worldwide. So people from the UK settle in easier and along with their work ethic, provide the perfect solution to their skill shortage. If you would like a new challenge and a desire to carry out your skill in one of the best countries in the world, then this is for you. Only 5 hours from the UK this opportunity really is a once in a lifetime.
Choosing the right person is important and we are proud of our low turnover of staff. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- With a minimum of 4 years Bodyshop Panel experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification
- A good and thorough understanding of vehicle refurbishment repair process
- Who can work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to use specialist equipment
- With a keen eye for detail, quality and who takes pride in their work
- With a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
- With an ATA certification, however this is not essential
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.