£75000 per annum
11 days ago
Motor Vehicle Technician required to relocate from the UK to Bermuda!
- Multi-franchised Service Centre
- 40 hours per week, flexible shift pattern
- (Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 1pm)
Requirements of the successful Vehicle Technician:
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years workshop experience post-apprenticeship;
- Experience working on electric / hybrid vehicles (beneficial);
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with Management, other Technicians and the Manufacturer on technical matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate to Bermuda for a minimum of 3 years.
Bermuda is a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean with a subtropical climate and surrounded by coral reef. There is no income tax in Bermuda although there are some other taxes such as payroll tax.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bermuda please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.