£28000 - £30000 per annum
19 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000, OTE £30,000.
- Hours: Flexible to the individual (full-time).
Great opportunity for technicians of all levels of experience to join an expanding business and a great client of ours. If capable, you will be carrying out all aspects of vehicle repairs from the basics through to timing belts, engine work and diagnostics. There are standard service work roles for those in the earlier stages of their careers.
What you will need:
- Full qualifications or time-served experience in the trade.
- The willingness to work hard in a busy environment.
- Proven levels of performance.
- An MOT licence would be great but is not essential.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary package.
- A tailored working pattern (compatible with business needs, full-time)
- Join a company where we have placed many of the existing staff.
- A stable organisation expanding its number of sites.
Please get in touch straight away with applications and queries as jobs are being snapped up fast in the current market.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.