£45000 per annum
11 days ago
Group Financial Controller Vacancy in North Yorkshire
- CIRCA £45,000 Basic + Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- Company car
Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Accounts Department, ensuring efficient management of the accounts function and ensuring strong financial accounting and reporting throughout the group. The Financial Controller will be expected to manage all aspects of the Management Accounts and Financial Reporting process, and maintain strong oversight of the transactional accounting process.
Requirements for this Financial Controller
- Have at least 5 years experience of the Motor Trade.
- Be currently working in an existing Large Dealership AccountantFinancial Controller role.
- Have a multi-franchise experience. Display a detailed understanding of CDK Drive.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on Financial Control and cash management.
- Be ideally qualified - CIMA or ACCA but QBE is much more relevant at this stage for the role.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs