£33000 per annum
3 months ago
HGV Technician required in York
- Main Dealer
- CIRCA £33k
- Monday to Friday, 45 hours a week, 7am-4.30pm along with alternate Saturday morning (paid at overtime rate)
The HGV Technician will suit a candidate who has experience in fault finding and diagnostic work on HGV vehicles in the past. To apply for the role, you must have a strong mechanical background and have worked previously with hydraulics.
As a successful HGV Mechanic, your role will be to service, maintain and repair a wide range of vehicles on a daily basis. This will include anything from brakes to diagnostics, inspections, servicing and preparing vehicles for their annual MOT test.
The role also requires you to be on call one week in three. For this you will receive a handsome figure for holding the phone, as well as being paid a fixed rate per call out on top of a time and a half pay rate.
This is a great opportunity for an HGV Mechanic's with a background of working on HGV’s to join a company who offer great benefits and market leading training opportunities.
The HGV Technician Role will include duties such as:
- Servicing and maintenance of HGV vehicles
- Preparing HGV fleet for MOT testing
- Depot based with paperwork involved
- Experience of working on HGV (fault finding, diagnostics, repair and/or service)
- Must have strong mechanical skills
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.